We apply globally proven methodologies to connect, align and engage groups within and between organisations - improving performance, saving resources and unlocking potential for growth.
Better connected teams perform better. Open-mindedness powers innovation.
Below are the three most powerful applications of the Wok+Wine format.
Connect or reconnect team members or key stakeholders more authentically. Build stronger and longer-lasting relationships.
Objective: To increase the quantity of connections and quality of relationships between participating individuals, providing a stronger foundation for ongoing collaboration.
Target audience: Staff in any organisation or members of any association.
- Rapidly connecting new groups (e.g. new recruits)
- Helping diverse teams find common ground
Results delivered: Stronger and more connections between participants gives you:
- Enhanced relationships, increasing the quality and quantity of group output
- Strengthened sense of belonging which increases commitment and productivity
- More authentic connections leading to better collaboration which accelerates innovation
Typical Duration: 3 hours
Format: Based on Wok+Wine core design principles. Single group in one space including food and beverage.
Align individuals or organisations to a common goal or vision and see huge savings in time and resources.
Objective: To align a team or group of collaborating companies to a common vision or goal, particularly when they bring different perspectives and motivations to the table.
Target audience: Team members or collaborating organisations or other stakeholders, including government and non-profit.
- Brands - Improve integration across network of creative agencies
- Management consultancies and government - Align stakeholder groups at project initiation
- Creative/Arts sector - Align team members to common purpose
Results delivered: Clearer alignment to common goal means:
- Huge savings of time and resources due to fewer miscommunications and improved collaboration
- Enhanced group / stakeholder cohesion
- Significantly improved morale between collaborating individuals
Typical Duration: 3 hours
Format: Based on core Wok+Wine experience with potential for additional content or facilitator.
Learn proven methods for becoming more open-minded and curious to discover new opportunities for growth.
Objective: To empower participants with practical tools that can be applied immediately - to be more open-minded and leverage their curiosity to discover new opportunities. They'll also be more aware of what often gets in the way.
Target audience: Staff in any organisation, including government and non-profit.
- Identify, understand and overcome limiting beliefs and preconceptions
- Explore untapped areas of potential
- Learn how to think in new and unconventional ways
Results delivered: Enhanced connections plus more open-minded team members means you benefit from:
- Individuals better able to spot untapped potential revenue streams
- New ways of thinking that accelerate your innovation agenda
- Energised and optimistic teams, better aligned to your organisation's vision
Typical Duration: 3 hour workshop + 2 hour Wok+Wine session.
Format: Interactive workshop format followed by proven Wok+Wine format.